Who am I?
I'm just a man. Currently living in Russian, in the city Krasnodar. I have son and daughter. My main goal is to live full happy life. I like doing my job and get customers and business happy.
Started in company in November 2015 as Mid developer. Grew up to Senior developer and then to Team Leader with 8 developers in team.
- Communicate with top management about business priorities
- Formulate deliverables for team members in stories
- Help team estimate tasks and deliver value in time
- Review team code before deliver to customers
- Conducting technical interviews with candidates
Technologies: Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Sidekiq, PostgreSQL, AWS, Jira
- Created a fashion widget on Sinatra in conjunction with Rails to allow management of data in widgets.
- Collected and analyzed millions of records from Instagram using Ruby on Rails, Postgres, and Redis.
- Collected and analyzed lots of products (clothing, shoes, etc.) to find the UPC if a product doesn't have it. Over 200 background workers process data at the same time using an external API and configured PostgreSQL database. They find similar products from a database with over a million records to find the same products from different shops.
Technologies: Ruby on Rails v4 and v5, Sinatra
- Built complex SQL requests to Postgres.
- Built a page where a manager can see salespeople and their work status in real-time.
- Avoided Facebook public API, collecting profile friend data directly from the web interface.
- Fielded customer requests.
Technologies: Ruby on Rails v3 and v4, Sidekiq, PostgreSQL
- Built a store with a large number of products in a single order.
- Customized the Spree platform to show data depending on user role.
Technologies: Ruby on Rails v4, Spree
- Built a website for the closed community of Spirits sales company in Australia.
- Created front-end responsive slicing to support desktop, tablet, and mobile views.
- 6 months lived and worked in Australia with team
- Became to team leader of 2 people with responsibility to follow timelines and directly contact with client.
- Worked with Russia and Australia based clients.
Technologies: PHP, Drupal, CakePHP, Bitrix
- Developed projects, mostly on Drupal 6, for clients;
- Wrote my own Drupal modules in PHP;
- Communicated directly with clients in English;
- Learned how to slice PSD to HTML and CSS, with JS interactivity.
Projects I'm working on now and worked in the past.
Ruby / Ruby on Rails
HTML5 & CSS
- Ruby / Ruby on Rails
- Spree / Solidus
- Leading a team up to 7 engineers
- Cross-functional communication
- Teach technical education classes
- Russian (Native)
- English (Fluent)
- Read books